My sunday,15-Jan-2023 at Warehouse Cafe, CP, Delhi.
Hi Friends, I am going to describe you about the last sunday... Experiences of mine 😊
On Saturday night, I was very depressed 😔 & I was tried to motivate me to be happy & I took a commitment that be your best friend & go for solo outing tomorrow & Make urself happy, enjoy your loneliness.
Then on Sunday morning, i woke up fully charged at 4:30 AM, put up my track suit & went for morning walk for 6 Kms then took vegetable juice. After my return to home, took a bath, did worship & prayers & after taking heavy breakfast, became ready for solo outing.
I rushed towards the Delhi metro train but at station, I saw Barshala 😜 ( local bar at metro station premises)....I thought, "Outing starts with single beer is not a bad idea "...i went with my mind. Then my thrilling outing started and I took metro and reached at Cannaught place, inner circle at 1:30 PM.
Then while roaming in inner circle, I saw warehouse Cafe where I visited earlier also. Now my plan changed & I decided to enjoy at such cafe. I entered in such cafe & ordered some beers, afghani soya chaap, Chinjabi paneer tikka & a hukka ( sheesha- Kashmiri Paan flavour). Staff there was so welcoming & polite. Lots of music, people around me. I did lots of dance there with people who were strangers to me. I enjoyed so much that one hukka was damaged while dancing against which I had to pay extra money 😂😂😂. I enjoy so much that i didn't have time to see the time.....and it's time for cafe closure 😂...after such a long time, I enjoyed my company along with strangers....I took a cab & rushed towards home & reached around 1:00 am.
Comments
Post a Comment